- Part 2
Yes, I'm sure it is the happiest day of my life. I feel so free, so fulfulled, and so in love with my brothers and sisters who live on the other side of the screen.
This was Khalil's last day of flying through his tree. He spiked a temperature of 106 degrees which hovered between 104 -105. Moving heaven and earth couldn't stem the course of events. He was euthanized shortly thereafter.
After I died, Mommy wrote to her friend again:
My guides tell me Khalil is a totally magical being, sent to help me. He refused to remain if he had to be ill and it caused me any pain. He will remain as part of my Angelic Force and Spirit to bring in magic for me. I am told my life will change for the better now that he is here with me and that he took my past pains away by coming to me. I am also told he received what he needed from the earth--LOVE. He felt very special and very loved which, of course, he was.
She responded:
Yes, Khalil is loved much, and Love is what makes all of us evolve and puts us on a higher path. I agree that Khalil was a magical being - the marking on his forehead was witness to his incredible earth jouney.
Some Native American people believe that for all species there is a Being or 'group spirit', so to speak. The deer have a group spirit, the wolves, etc. This group Being is perceived as a white representation of its particular species and usually extremely large. Monday of last week, after I had received your email, I was thinking of Khalil and I saw a huge white cat. This Being was luminous white and the spots on Her/Him were barely visible and seemed to be sort of irridesent. I saw this Being send a beam of Light to Khalil and the Light exploded within Khalil. I knew that Khalil had changed and evolved into something very special and magical, for this is unusual. Most often, the group Being will come and put its nostrils to the nostrils of the creature being and take the breath, helping it to change worlds. But this was different and what your guides are telling you about Khalil being a totally magical being is truth. And the love he received from you is what catapulted him into this special and magical place on the Flowering Tree of Life. You are a very loving and giving person, and because of that, Khalil is in a consciousness he would not have been in if he had lived with someone else. He gave you freedom by taking your past pains, and you gave him love and increased his consciousness to a higher level by that love. It is truly a beautiful interweaving of the Oneness of all things.
I wish you rest, peace and love. Take good care of yourself and know that Creatress/Creator, and all beings thank you for your love and compassion - for all of us.
2 comments:
hugzzzz julia
d.
I am so glad I was able to know you, Khalil, through the wonderful stories and pictures your mom posted for me. You were quite the kit - charming everyone: Human, feline and canine! We were all so sad when you had to leave - your mom had such strength to make sure you did not endure any discomfort or pain. Welcome home!
Post a Comment