Last week in June, 2006-Part 2
Mommy's a fighter. She loves me desperately. I tested positive, but it was such a weak positive, she tells herself. Some cats test positive on both tests, but can still knock the virus out. Mommy decides to keep me separate from my family until the retest is done. Juggling me with my brothers and sisters, she knows, won't be easy. SHE JUST CAN'T PART FROM ME. She is so sure I will be fine.
Once she decides our course, her throat stops pounding. She researches the net for every scrap of information and every bit of hope. She looks for every supplement she can find to help me and buys them all.
And our private life together begins. I sleep in the bathroom. We play in the hallway and take daily walks in the yard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment